Kate Moss received the special recognition prize at yesterday’s 2013 British Fashion Awards.
The honour celebrates the fashion icon’s 25-year career in the fashion industry.
Kate, who recently became a new fashion editor of Vogue, received the award last night at the event that took place at the London Coliseum.
Since the 39-year-old model was discovered by Storm Model Management in 1988, Kate was modelling for some of the biggest names in the business such as Alexander McQueen and Marc Jacobs as well as creating her own fashion collections for high street brand Topshop
FULL LIST OF WINNERS
- Womenswear Designer of the Year – Christopher Kane
- Menswear Designer of the Year – Burberry
- International Designer of the Year – Miuccia Prada for Prada
- Designer Brand of the Year – Burberry
- Accessory Designer of the Year – Nicholas Kirkwood
- Emerging Womenswear Designer – Simone Rocha
- Emerging Menswear Designer – Agi & Sam
- New Establishment Designer – JW Anderson
- Model of the Year – Edie Campbell
- Red Carpet Award – Erdem
- Isabella Blow Award for Fashion Creator – Lady Amanda Harlech
- British Style Award brought to you by Vodafone (voted by the public) – Harry Styles
- Special Recognition Award – Kate Moss
- Special Recognition Award – Suzy Menkes
- Outstanding Achievement in Fashion – Terry and Tricia Jones, founders of i-D